How to Become a Litter-Getter
- Use our handy guide to find a state park near you that offers the Litter-Getter program.
- Visit the park and ask a ranger or other park person for a litter bag and instruction booklet. (The booklet also has activities you can do at the park or when you get home.)
- Collect the loose trash that you find in the park - soda cans, scraps of paper, cigarette butts, etc.
- Show a park person your filled litter bag...and receive a sticker for helping keep our state parks clean!
- Place your stickers in the spots for them in the instruction booklet. Try to collect all six. If you do you'll be a TRUE Litter-Getter!